Procedures of OPD (Out-Patient Consultations)
- Patients who come to Deccan Hospital for the first time need to Register at the OPD Counter in the Ground floor by making a payment of Rs.50/- post which the patient can get registered at the respective OPDs depending on their ailment and the doctor they would want to consult.
- The Patients have the right to consult any doctor/ consultant. For seeking appointment with any consultant on his OPD days, the patient should contact his/her office.
- Patients are seen on first come first serve basis. However, out of turn consultation may be provided in case of emergency or to senior citizens.
- For consultation in Speciality and Super-speciality doctors you need to have referred from general Physicians.
- Second visit within 7 days to any of the above outdoor consultation services for the same consultant for the same problem/complaint will not be chargeable in the SAME TYPE of OPD Clinic.